Thread: Crossman 1377c

Crossman 1377c

I am after this pistol, but it only seems available (at a reasonable price) in the US. Can anyone reccomend a good, trustworthy site that ships to the UK?

Cheers,
    Jake

Please, i desperatly want this pistol!

i havent dealt with any US companies which ship 1377s over here new so I can't help you there i'm afraid. Although you will probably have to pay tax and VAT on any new purchases from the states. You'll need to look into those costs if you're buying one new internationally.

I got my crosman 1377 from the US secondhand off of the auction site e***bay. You can get them popping up on classified ad websites and US airgun forums all the time. You can pick them up for next to nothing and if the seller is willing to ship internationally, shipping only cost about £10-£20 max. The crosman forum <LINK> is where you want to post a wanted advert mate or just keep a look out in their classified section for any going. The forum is full of really helpful, trustworthy people and is also great for any crosman related questions. Just remember - if you are lucky enough to buy one from someone in the states, get the to label your pistol package "air pistol below the UK legal limit of 6fpe". It just helps customs officials as most probably dont know anything about UK firearms laws.

I've had one 1377 and two crosman backpacker rifles shipped from US and Canadian sellers. All have been very helpful and every gun arrived safe and sound, had clearly labelled parcels and without any problems from customs. I hope you have the same luck if you choose to go through this route.

ps one might pop up on here from a UK seller, so keep you eyes peeled. I know how you feel, i really wanted one of these a few years back. They're great guns and so easy to work on and make your own. Good luck mate.
    Danny
    My collection = Ratworks BSA Scorpion T-10 .177, HW100KS .177 (tweaked by me), PP750, Crosman 1322 and 1377

Hi Jake, got one from here about 9 months ago, no probs.
    Cost about£48 posted!!
    Dave

http://www.dnrsports.com/

Thanks, but postage to the UK is over $60!

they dont sell them on that site anymore, not that i could find anyway.
    I think if you buy one new internationally - you're going to be looking at a postage fee of around $60 (£33 or so) to the UK. Then theres taxes on top of that.
    Danny
    My collection = Ratworks BSA Scorpion T-10 .177, HW100KS .177 (tweaked by me), PP750, Crosman 1322 and 1377

can you not just go into a shop and buy one they like £70
    Air Arms S400 Nikko Gameking 4-16x50....

yeah gundog - i'd rather buy new here than from the states. I'd prefer to pay £15-20 more- without the long wait of shipping, risk of customs delays and charges and taxes ontop.

Its only really worth buying secondhand from the states. If you can pick up up for $50 plus shipping and get the seller to label the package as a gift - then you wont get hit with any charges as gifts under the value of £36 pounds are not charged any taxes. If it is also clearly labelled in the manner i stated in my first post - you might not even get a customs clearance fee charge.

Still keep you eyes peeled on here - there have been a few pop up on here now and then, but you have to be quick.
    Danny

Where should I be loking to buy one here. I don't know any bug ones, the nearest one to me is West Malling, but they only have about 7 pistols!

Cov37 Guest
    http://www.daileisure.co.uk/

This place sells them but there site is under a rebuild, give them a call.

Ty, i'll try them out.

My local shop doesn't stock any pistols (very few air guns at all) but they were happy enough to order a 1377 for me.

Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man

Smile

You can also get one from here www.pellpax.co.uk and i know they have at least one in stock, as i saw it this morning!!
    TX200 HC MkIII .177 + Hawke 3-12X44 SR6

Hi,
    Thanks for your input, but £80 is JUST out of my price range. I may enquire with my local gun shop though.