Thread: Original 50 for sale near mint condition

Original 50 for sale near mint condition

I want to sell my 'original 50' it's in near mint condition anyone that bought this gun would be very pleased with it. I am looking for offers in the region of £200 or I would do a deal for a pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampshade View Post
    I want to sell my 'original 50' it's in near mint condition anyone that bought this gun would be very pleased with it. I am looking for offers in the region of £200 or I would do a deal for a pcp.
    hve you any photos of it mate , im interestaed in one and cold youtll me he calliber
    many thanks

original5 0

hi could you post some photos please as im interestead in one of theese and could you tell me its calliber
    many thanks

Quig

Hi mate: The caliber of my Original 50 is .22, I am still trying to figure out how you put photographs on the site? I'll have a go this week-end.

oriinal 50 .22 thanks for the phot

Quote Originally Posted by Lampshade View Post
    Hi mate: The caliber of my Original 50 is .22, I am still trying to figure out how you put photographs on the site? I'll have a go this week-end.
    thanks for the photo that looks a realy nice gun , i was hopeing on a 177 but i may be tempted hat price do you want and if i was to buy it ow was you thinking of getting it to me .i much preffer to meet

Could I have some pics too please. Love .22.

Quig

Hi Quig: I was hoping to get has near to £200 as I could, if you would like to make me an offer, I am open to offers. I see your home town is Nottingham, I would be prepared to meet you half-way, do you know the salt box cafe it's between Hilton and Uttoxeter? If you are interested contact me with a contact number.