Thread: Who stocks FWB 300S breech seals?

Who stocks FWB 300S breech seals?

Hi folks, does anyone know where I can get a new breech seal for a FWB 300S? I've just tried googling it but I'm getting hits all over the USA and Canada and nothing here in Blighty.
    Ta!

Hi, this guy is in Canada and sells via the auction site we must not mention (anyone know why???) He seems to have seals for virtually every FWB. If you search on item number 330263216221 you will see what you want. Prices seem pretty fair as well

nikkonos

if the guy in canada you are talking about is nikkonos then i can vouch for first class service. very well packaged and very fast delivery , i wait about 5 days for bits
    johno

you can try INSIGHT

I fully recommend them to service all of my FWB's

email grumpydumpy@msn.com
    AAS200T.177 & S510SL .177. FWB P70(diopter), P70 FT(Big Nikko) Steyr LP10, LG110(Big Nikko), LG20(diopter) . The gun is deadly accurate - shame about the user

Hi Batfink, How many would you like?
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Blimey!
    Now thats what I call a fast response!!
    Ta for all the pointers folks!!
    I just need the one as I noticed the existing one has morphed into a new lifeform; which might explain why its chronoing at just under 440.
    What would be handy now is a diagram explaining how it all fits together..... are there any online anywhere? I've downloaded the manual from FWB but this area seems to be the one they omitted.

fwb300 servicing

this link is a long one, with lots of pictures, some of which are unnecessary, but you get the general idea.

http://www.straightshooters.com/chat...pic.php?t=2268

have fun
    steve

I recently got new breach seal and piston buffer from City Air Weapons unfortunately don't have their contact details to hand just now.

Quote Originally Posted by batfink View Post
    What would be handy now is a diagram explaining how it all fits together..... are there any online anywhere? I've downloaded the manual from FWB but this area seems to be the one they omitted.
    If your breech seal has gone chances are the piston buffer has also gone, in which case you'll need to take the gun apart to replace it. Another photo stripdown of the 300S similar to Steve's straighshooters one (but unfortunately in German) is HERE.

try steve at city in solihull on 0121 7421329

Try getting hold of a copy of "Air Rifle and Air Pistol Maintenance And Repair" by Q. Cobham (Mini-Maxi Publications, 2007). It contains a full chapter of stripping and servicing an FWB 300. The book costs about £20.00 and pays for itself many times over. You can order direct from the author or some gunshops stock it. Highly recommended.