Thread: FAS 604 Pistol - Barrel Weights

FAS 604 Pistol - Barrel Weights

I have a full set of FAS muzzle weights for sale. See the Airgun Sales section for details. Many thanks.

Sorry, I don't need any, I have a full set but how exactly do you fit them? I have one rattling around and I can't seem to find it!

To the hilt...

To fit internal weights: cock the pistol. Remove the screw from the weight. Mark a felt-tip pen arrow on the weight pointing to the end with the screw-hole (this will make life easier, beleive me). Drop the weight into the cavity at the muzzle-end of the pistol with the screw-end of the weight to the front. Stick the screw throught the small-hole beneath the barrel. Fiddle about with the screw and weight until you feel the end of the screw enter the hole in the weight. (We all know the way!) Screw the screw in until it holds the weight firmly. Close the pistol. Dry-fire it in a safe direction. Give it a little shake to make sure that the muzzle-weight is firm. If you want to fit an external weight at the same time, then use the double-ended screw supplied with your set of weights. Fit the internal weight first then screw the external weight to it. It's a lot easier in practice than it is to describe. Enjoy your FAS.
    Last edited by Powderfinger; 17-09-2008 at 08:05 PM. Reason: technical correction

Bump. I've knocked a few quid off. Please see add in Airgun Sales.