Quote Originally Posted by Sam Vimes View Post
Cheers Scott,
might I ask what rifle you've got the Timberline on? I'm wondering if the long eye relief may be an issue on rifles with short or split (by a magazine) mounting rails. (Edit: my apologies, just read the original post again and notice it's on a Cyclone.)
Can you elaborate on why you were less than impressed by the 4-12 R/A? Was it purely in respect of the price differential compared to the Timberline or was there some percieved defficiency?

Another edit: barring the slight difference in mag and target turrets I'm struggling to see much difference in specs between the R/A and Timberline models, they certainly have the same eye relief specs. Looks like I might have to save a bob or two and give the Timberline a whizz, if I can find one.
you will have the opposite mate,
way easier to mount a long eye releif scope on a pcp,may have trouble on a springer.
if any problems on a pcp,i should think reach forward mounts will sort it.
nice review.
to find one will be hard over here and getting one shipped from usa will be very hard as most companys are refusing to ship to uk due to a law thats just been issued in the last year or so,even evil bay sellers are refusing to ship here.
atb