I have a couple of the earlier models before assembly moved away from the States Short Mag and Compact Airgun, from what I have read the quality doesn't seem to have suffered but I haven't compared them side by side. I wouldn't shoot HFT or go rabbit shooting in normal light with anything else.

However some people I know have bought and moved on because they find the eye relief very hard to get used to. Another thing to be aware of is that the optics are really good but I find only when your head is exactly in the right spot, use an enhancer. If it isn't the sight picture will appear crap. For HFT I find it helps but for hunting not so good as in HFT you know the plate should look sharp most of the time. For rabbit shooting in lowlight I personally would be better looking over the top of the scope and not through it.

I use mine on 7 mag for HFT and find the way the reticle is perfect for reducers of all sizes and bracketing full size 35, 40, and 45mm KZ. With two aim points and one check point eliminating rangefinding by eye. I only suffer on the longer targets due to a eye brightness problem in my shooting eye due to health related issues/surgery. My 4200s have better glass but I prefer to use the Burris.

If you buy one I have a bracketing chart for how I use mine for HFT and search under Baxterbasics because he has done a cracking review on here of how he uses his to great success.

Andy