Thread: Classic Webley tins

Super Shooter Guest

Classic Webley tins

Hi
    there is an auction on e b a y for a collectionof old webley pellet tins

what sort of price are these worth??

http://cgi.############/ws/####ISAPI...MESE:IT&ih=014

Cheers

The two badges have been known to fetch a lot more than the £35 'Buy it Now' price, although recent prices have been lower, but I would have thought the whole lot was well worth the asking price.
    Just one point to correct, and that is the paper voucher for the 'Marksman Badge', which is for the second version of the round badge and not the 'Flying Bullet' as shown. The voucher for this badge was square in shape, and mentions a 'Flying Bullet' not a 'Marksman' Badge

Webley tins

If you look again the "buy it now" price has gone up to £40! That's a bit naughty, but I suppose this is within the rules. I was fairly interested at the lower price, but not now.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

Super Shooter Guest
    there is a eally blame lot in the bundle, especially the paper voucher you cant really expect them to give it away

tomgriffin is offline I just have the empty tin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Shooter View Post
    there is a eally blame lot in the bundle, especially the paper voucher you cant really expect them to give it away
    I have got 3 tins of those Webley pellets 2x .22 with the vouchers and one .177 without.....I would give mine away but I am sure the postage costs would be at least £50

If you like the items and can afford them, then I cannot see why you dont get them They can only increase in value over time
    If you choke a smurf, what colour does it turn?
    We Are Tottenham! Super Tottenham! We Are Tottenham From The Lane!

Webley pellet tins

Thanks for the wise advice. I've bought them but now wonder if I will become a "tin" collector . I already collect Webley pistols, but the "Webley" bug seems to be spreading from my head to my wallet . Is there any cure or I am I now doomed like so many other Forum members ? .
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

Sorry to say, you are now a lost cause, join the club, sit back and enjoy!!!!

Got that wrong!!! meant to say ,pleased your a lost cause!!!