Thread: A big thank you to Binners

A big thank you to Binners

Hi all,

Just a few words of praise for Mr Binners...a proper gentleman

After my disappointment at being pipped at the post by edbear for the Webley MK2 Service Rifle that Binners advertised on here the other day, I thought I would have to wait forever for another to come on the market!... Not so!...Pete (god bless him) contacted me to say that a friend of his was considering selling a MK2 that had belonged to his father. We exchanged a few pm's and a deal was struck. Pete very kindly collected the MK2 from his friend and drove half way across the country to met me just outside Yeovil today with said gun, a .22 MK2, Series 3, Sn6214 (original barrel) which I duly purchased

I got home from the meet and went straight out to the garden, set up a coke can at 15 yards or so and settled down to do a bit of plinking with my new acquisition...about a 100 pellets later the can was dead

Well, to say I'm impressed with the gun doesn't cover it, I'm absolutely smitten with it!...My own Webley MK2 service rifle! i'm made up

So, Many thanks Pete, you're an absolute star!

All the best,
    Dave

Nice to meet you and your little brother I am pleased you are happy with it. Had it have been a .177 or .25 you would still have been looking

Nice to meet you too mate, little bro says hi

Truth be known, I had to get him to drive me there cos he knew exactly where the place was, and I have a sense of direction that makes Mr Magoo look good!

As for the MK11, I love it, but I haven't done anything obscene with it....yet
    blah blah