Last night Me, rapidbull (Kelv), 123bretland (Paul) and Andy478 went to my golf course to do a spot of bunnies bashing! we all met up at 2100 at the car park and discussed the plan of attack for the night ahead, so we broke up into 2 pairs Paul and Andy went clock wise to their lie up position and Kelv and i went anti clock wise to our position. The plan was to stay there for 1 hour and meet back up at the car park for a flask of coffee and a chat to see how things are going.

So at 2230 whislt we were talking 2 cars pulled up and and one of the lads said "looks like you beat us to it" to which i replied we are still shooting and was just stopping for a quick break!, next thing they started to get suited and up the 1 lad with a rifle and the other with a red tail hawk, now i know of the feller with the Hawk we both got the same permission by the owner of the golf course, then off they went with not even a shall we split the course up or something i was'nt happy i thought you cheeky bar stewards if it had been me i would have said 1st come 1st serve and gone onto another shoot. By the time they had done there rounds there was'nt a rabbit in sight with the call of the red tail.

I cant believe they were so rude and stuck up there own @rses.