Thread: crossman 38t

crossman 38t

morning , fat man here , re above i have one in its original box, could not get it to work so sent to Lawrie Armitruda who waved his magic on it. So respect to the man. My question is this ,i was told a story by a friend that it was originaly designed at request of US military to train recruits, so would be true. thanks in antcipation

Lightbulb

ULTIMATE KING RATTY ::.22 SMK QB78DL HYBRID::+QB78 D/L .25 Cal ::850 AIRMAGNUM::PISTOLS- :22 Cal Weihrauch HW80K Tactical::RAM 68 :-)

38t

thanks paladin for link very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by fat man View Post
    My question is this ,i was told a story by a friend that it was originaly designed at request of US military to train recruits, so would be true. thanks in antcipation
    Not entirely certain, but I think it might be the Crosman Mod 451 which was supposed to be for that purpose - the 451 being a fairly close copy of the Colt 1911A1 pistol which was the former US Army sidearm.

38t

hi rockdrill , is that the one that was withdrawn after about ayear ! seen one in an american publication by Dean Flether, never seen in the flesh, i do have a colt 1911 from umarex which is very nice.