Thread: Mk1 & Mk11 BSA Airsporters for sale

Mk1 & Mk11 BSA Airsporters for sale

Need to sell a few of my 'treasures' to finance a new motor-bike.

1. Mk1 Serial No:- GB... Long Scope rails. Re-blued at BSA - £100

2. Mk1 Serial No:- GB... Superb etching & stock. Spoiled by someone adding scope, so has four small holes in top of cylinder. Still very collectable.
    The best etching I have seen on an Airsporter- £150 - SOLD TO WILLEM

3. Mk1/Mk11 transitional Serial No:- GC... etching good, - £125

4. Mk11 Serial No:- GD... Re-finished. Fitted in a modified MkV stock - £95

5. Mk11 Serial No:- GE... Blueing evenly thin. V. nice stock - £80 SOLD TO WILLEM

6. Mk11 with Mk1 trigger block - Serial No:- G... good etching - £80 - SOLD TO WILLEM

7. Mk11 (.177) Serial No:- EE... good etching, superb stock - £180 - SOLD TO WILLEM

8. RB2 (.177) Serial No:- All round very good - £190 - SOLD TO WILLEM

9. Club, E seies (short chamber) has had the trigger block polished and also has a tiny crack, starting in the usual place just behind the trigger block - £225 SOLD TO WILLEM

10. Club, EA series has been re-blued but has a lovely stamped stock - £200 SOLD TO WILLEM

These last two sound expensive but it's almost impossible to find one!

If anyone wants to see any of them or ask any questions, my mobile number is:- 07809145464

First to say I'll have Number?? on this thread, will be the buyer. This is because there have been arguments in the past and it is also difficult to keep track when you are selling more than one gun. - Thanks, Roger.
    Last edited by serowman; 21-09-2008 at 02:33 PM.
    Enjoyment of the present is denied to those who worry too much about the future.

use:- roger34@btinternet.com as E'mail

airsporters

I Will take numbers 2 and 5 and 6 and 9 and 10. thanks. i will call you regarding pick up.

Regards
    Will.