Thread: Lamping last night

Angry Lamping last night

Last night Me, rapidbull (Kelv), 123bretland (Paul) and Andy478 went to my golf course to do a spot of bunnies bashing! we all met up at 2100 at the car park and discussed the plan of attack for the night ahead, so we broke up into 2 pairs Paul and Andy went clock wise to their lie up position and Kelv and i went anti clock wise to our position. The plan was to stay there for 1 hour and meet back up at the car park for a flask of coffee and a chat to see how things are going.

So at 2230 whislt we were talking 2 cars pulled up and and one of the lads said "looks like you beat us to it" to which i replied we are still shooting and was just stopping for a quick break!, next thing they started to get suited and up the 1 lad with a rifle and the other with a red tail hawk, now i know of the feller with the Hawk we both got the same permission by the owner of the golf course, then off they went with not even a shall we split the course up or something i was'nt happy i thought you cheeky bar stewards if it had been me i would have said 1st come 1st serve and gone onto another shoot. By the time they had done there rounds there was'nt a rabbit in sight with the call of the red tail.

I cant believe they were so rude and stuck up there own @rses.
    Hw100 Sk .20 Pulsar Trail XP38
    Hw100 SK .20 Mk4 Leup 2.5-8x38 TMR
    FX Wildcat .177 Hawke Panorama 3-12x40

should of atleast offered to split the course up.
    may be you should of suggested it to them?
    atb

Forget about manners........

........what about safety

If they trotted off at speed how could they be sure where you were going to be when taking a shot I know you were lamping but if you had yours turned off taking a rest couldn't a missed shot from them potentially whizz your way?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Disgusting behaviour. Rudeness, Safety thrown out of the window, and just plain ignorance!

Some people really should use the ol' grey matter a bit more.
    War does not determine who is right; War determines who is left.

Out of order in my opinion. Half the course each would have been the decent thing to do as you both had permission...

Has Paul managed to bag anything with his MK4 yet?? I saw him shooting down an Apache Gunship with it last weekend... Although it was only a plastic model down at the range @ Sealand

atb Tom

I'm glad you all thought the same as me i was really p1$$ed off with them on a good note we shot six to there 0.

Quote Originally Posted by mcroy View Post
    Out of order in my opinion. Half the course each would have been the decent thing to do as you both had permission...

Has Paul managed to bag anything with his MK4 yet?? I saw him shooting down an Apache Gunship with it last weekend... Although it was only a plastic model down at the range @ Sealand

atb Tom
    Yes he had 1.

Quote Originally Posted by gillieman View Post
    Yes he had 1.
    Nevermind the roll eyes you cheeky bugger Yes i got the one luckily, but i christened the mk4 the week before on my own permission.

Right cheeky they were nige, no manners at all, and that overgrown budgie was a right noisy bugger. Nevermind mate at least we didnt blank

I'm sure if we had it all to our selves we all would have had more Kelv and i had 2 more up the top part by the road.

But yes mate at least we did'nt blank is the main thing, i'm sure the Mk4 with have plenty more outings to bring back the bacon Paul.