Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Webley Vulcan Custom

Webley Vulcan Custom

For sale.
    Early 1980's limited edition (around a 100 were earmarked for the UK) Vulcan. Enhanced by a hand chequered French Walnut stock, gold plated trigger and safety catch. Pachmayr butt pad is also fitted as standard. This is the Mk11 Vulcan with thicker barrel. Rifle retains its original open sights and is in pristine condition. 99% original blue remaining with a couple of slight marks. See photos.

.22 calibre. Works well with power around the 11ft lb mark with good ol' Eley Wasps.

£190 posted

Now Sold
    Regards,
    John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 13-11-2008 at 07:40 AM. Reason: price reduction

Thumbs up Vulcan

Ive got one of these vulcan se`s in .177 and they are excellent little rifles i still use mine for the odd hunting trip and is still a very capable rifle its very smooth and accurate mines doing 11.8ftlbs, so i can highly recommend it, ATB with your sale, Andy

Bump for a very scarce collectable in superb condition.

I think this is a MKI Custom which had the gold. MKII's don't and have hand rubbed walnut. It is a rare rifle but if it is worth such a large premium I'm not sure. Good luck with the sale.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    I think this is a MKI Custom which had the gold. MKII's don't and have hand rubbed walnut. It is a rare rifle but if it is worth such a large premium I'm not sure. Good luck with the sale.
    Hmmm. The front sight (and obviously the thicker barrel accordingly) are definitely MkII, but the stock basic shape does seem more like my Walnut MkI than my old MkII (no pistol grip cap or white spacers) ... As MkI stocks fit the MkII (and MkIII) though, maybe this MkII special made use of the last of the MkI stocks? Having an interest in this model range it would be good to find out so (hopefully) one of the Webley oracles will happen along and shed some proper light on this . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Apparently, these limited edition Vulcans were produced at the time of the changeover from Mk.1 to Mk.2., so could be either.
    There were 100 each of Sporter and Tyrolean stocked Vulcans, both stocks made by Custom Stocks of Sheffield.
    I have the Tyrolean stocked version in .22, which may well be up for sale shortly.

Hmmm...May have priced this a little too high. Price now reduced to £190 posted.

Regards,
    John

Another bump for a superb collectable.

Is it still for sale

Hi

Is teh vulocan Se still for sale?

Many thanks

pm sent

Hi pm sent

Hi rookie,

yes it is

Regards

Jo

Still for sale

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I will send a message to your private e-mail account to make arrangements with you.

Many thanks

Smile Thanks

A big thanks to John. Gun is excellent and am absolutely delighted with. Many thanks for a great gun and easy transaction.

Many thanks Mathew.

Likewise, it was a pleasure meeting you. Glad you're happy with the rifle too!

Regards,
    John