Thread: MTC Optics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Marcus

I have a couple of the Mamba Lites and really like them. Much prefer them to the Viper I had. And they seem better optically than the standard Mamba I had. They are nice and light so they don't upset the balance of the rifle. Nice and slim too. Glass is much better than the price suggests. Of the two models I prefer the 3-12 model.

What club do you shoot at now? Would happily bring them over for you take a look through if its local. Or if you fancy a day out at Bisley

Quote Originally Posted by Pod View Post
    Hi Marcus

I have a couple of the Mamba Lites and really like them. Much prefer them to the Viper I had. And they seem better optically than the standard Mamba I had. They are nice and light so they don't upset the balance of the rifle. Nice and slim too. Glass is much better than the price suggests. Of the two models I prefer the 3-12 model.

What club do you shoot at now? Would happily bring them over for you take a look through if its local. Or if you fancy a day out at Bisley
    Hi Paul how are you ,good i hope .Not currently shooting at a club ,i might join maidenhead as its local.I'm just coming back to airguns after quite a long lay off .I'm gonna give hft a go with a springer .A day out at Bisley sounds good mate .cheers marcus