Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MTC Optics

Pilch is offline Yes, I'd say I'm fairly attractive...
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTIN1 View Post
    dont mean this in a bad way but to have one problem then another then praise them dont sound right mate.

if that was me id be really angry and wouldnt buy again.
    thats just me

The thread is about customer service, not product

MTC service

bought large wheel from Sammie for my viper 6-24 fantastic service from them but not from Post Office ,Sammie rang me every morning to check arrival and was gonna send me a 2nd wheel just in case.. ps heard Gary was a Boro lad so I know he'll be a top fella too !

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Pep View Post
    bought large wheel from Sammie for my viper 6-24 fantastic service from them but not from Post Office ,Sammie rang me every morning to check arrival and was gonna send me a 2nd wheel just in case.. ps heard Gary was a Boro lad so I know he'll be a top fella too !
    Bugger off you posh pansy I am from Grangetown (the not so posh end) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by AHPP View Post
    Not a product review per se but a review of the company.

Quite simply, had a problem with an item, instant offer of exchange, had another problem, instant offer of refund and a sincere apology.
    No quibbles, no ing about, just good customer service.

Praise where praise is due.
    iv got a problem with my 6-24x56, i emaild them on 07 April 2010 still no reply as of yet hope it gets sorted so im as happy as you though

Quote Originally Posted by rickysdaystate View Post
    iv got a problem with my 6-24x56, i emaild them on 07 April 2010 still no reply as of yet hope it gets sorted so im as happy as you though
    I always find picking the phone up is the best way, not only do you get very helpful service, you get to listen to Sammie moan about Gary aswell

I had to ring them earlier tonight because I 'thought' i had a problem with my new Rapier LRF but after a 2 second phonecall to Gary it turned out it was just me being thick....He even resisted the urge to laugh...

Thanks again Gary and Sammie...Great people...Great company

Simply the best!

ATB

Ken

Slightly off topic, but I achieved my most accurate shooting with my previous HW100 married to a Viper 4-16 x 50 scope. Just bought and received a Mamba Lite 4-16 x 44 and will be sticking it on the TX200HC this weekend!
    B.A.S.C | HW100Tuning KT250bar+reg+tune .177+4-16x50 | HW95.177 +4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune | TX200HC.22 + 4-16x44 | HW97KT.22 + 4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoto View Post
    Simply the best!

ATB

Ken
    Totally agree

They seem to have many loyal happy customers, me being one of them

well i wanted a sunshade for my mamba lite 4-16x44 & sammie said if i goto her at the kelmarsh she will have a couple i can pick up for a good rate.
    so i went & picked it up, so thank you MTC for a great scope & a great dealt too.

Parabuteo is offline My Chrony has bought it a couple of times...
    I have to be honest here.

They dont just give good service to new customers, the old ones get good service also.

I would take this opportunity to make one recommendation though, if you have not considered the mamba lite as a serious sister scope to the others, then do.

The only thing lite about it is the price, as regards light, it lets plenty through.

I was using a sidwinder 30 this morning and looking into some trees with it.

The image was only sharpish round the middle, and the colour fringeing was very noticeable....simply horid, and would not have happened with the viper or the little mamba.

As for spotting tufties tail poking out...forget it...(OK, I know the sidewinder 30 is probably bot an ideal tree rat scope, but it was not that great in rabbit mode either, the ret is just so thick, you need the loops on the SR6 to see the pellet holes otherwise it just covers themmwhen zeroing)

Dont let the 25mm tube fool you. We have used 25mm tubes for years without any problems.

30mm tubes have their advanatges, but the 25mm on the Lite is no disadvantage, it is comparable with the much larger Viper I have on my rabbiting rifle.

I am selling my scopes up and moving entirely over to MTC when I can.

The reasons for this are several fold.

1. I have never met Gary or Sammie, but they know there stuff, treat me very well, and put up with my prattling on the phone. I was stupid enough to break a cover on my Viper once....I got one next day FOC....what's not to like??

2. MTC are innovators. rather than developing one scope, making slight changes to it, and calling it different names (but never really having all of the useful features on one scope) they see features as a base line, then build on them (or drop the price but compromise on accessories rather than features/quality).

One example is that pretty well all of their line is side parallax...I wont be using another front parallax scope for hunting, so I would like this as a standard.

3. They offer exceptional value for money.

4. They both walk the walk, so are in good position to evaluate and design that they market.

5. Since all my rifles are the same calibre, and of similar performance, it makes sense to use the same ret (SRB) and not have to keep using vastly different zeros, points of aim etc.

Great to see airgunners helping airgunners and doing (hopefully) well out of it
    I'm a maggot in another life you know

^^^

What Parabuteo says!
    B.A.S.C | HW100Tuning KT250bar+reg+tune .177+4-16x50 | HW95.177 +4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune | TX200HC.22 + 4-16x44 | HW97KT.22 + 4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune

I had a faulty IR on Mamba - Sammie replaced it straight away.
    I had a floppy lens cover (ooh er missus ) Sammie replaced it straight away.
    Straight forward & promptly sorted.

Good customer service, good product (which as Parabuteo says - keeps being developed & improved & fair pricing are the is the reason I now have 2 x 10x44, 3-12x44 Viper & 4-16x50 Mamba & an MTC LRF.

ATB Simon

Today I used the Mamba Lite on my TX200HC and here are my initial thoughts:

• Feels much lighter than the Viper, which is good for a heavy springer.
    • Optically very sharp with no distortion around the edges and image is very good right up to x16. Slight Hint of it going milky if head is in wrong position at maximum magnification and if with sun is in front, but it really is hardly noticeable...in fact less so than my old Viper (even though same glass).
    • Great reticle, which is why I love these scopes.
    • Reticle adjustment is easy and the low-profile adjusters click positively.
    • Zoom ring is very smooth, parallax adjuster is a little less smooth but not significantly so.
    • Feels solid in construction.
    • One thought for improvement for me is the field of view ... I noticed my Bushnell Sportsman has a wider FoV, by which I mean it fills the viewing area as you look down the scope. It's smaller in frame on MTC scopes so it would be great if that was changed.

Overall, great scope and perfect for hunting.

Hi Guys

Many thanks for all your kind comments. I really do appreciated the positive feed back from youall

Are you reading this Gary????

Sammie
    Sammie Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
    Hi Guys

Many thanks for all your kind comments. I really do appreciated the positive feed back from youall

Are you reading this Gary????

Sammie
    Bah Humbug.