Thread: Praise

Praise

I wonder if i could sing the praise of a fellow BBBS member!, the man in question is Lawrie Amatruda. Not only is he a skilled man on the old gas pistols but on contacting him for advice on my recently bought Hamerli Master he posted me his own manual, i have now copied and returned. Thanks Lawrie, i think that this site is one of the best things i have found on the interneet, great bloke, great site. regards to all members from Fat Man aka Dave Payne

Quote Originally Posted by fat man View Post
    I wonder if i could sing the praise of a fellow BBBS member!, the man in question is Lawrie Amatruda. Not only is he a skilled man on the old gas pistols but on contacting him for advice on my recently bought Hamerli Master he posted me his own manual, i have now copied and returned. Thanks Lawrie, i think that this site is one of the best things i have found on the interneet, great bloke, great site. regards to all members from Fat Man aka Dave Payne
    Couldn't agree more. The man is an artisan of the top degree and his kindness and generosity is second to none.