Thread: crossman gas guns.

crossman gas guns.

evening gents, wonder if any one can shed some light on 2 questions i have. Looking in blue book of airguns, and spotted a pic of a Shilo model .177. Looks like a Remington cap and ball pistol from American Civil war period. Other than airguns my passion is history and historic guns. were these ever imported in to uk !, if so how much should i expect to pay, if not available could i import from say america and how much would import duties cost! thanks in anticipation.

shilo

Hi , I bought a new boxed shilo for 40pounds from Graham in Manchester air guns about 5 years ago , they had several new boxed from the days when you needed a fac to buy one , I have long since sold it on, if only I had kept all the guns I owned , lost count must be several hundred.
    oh it was a co2 6 shot repeater and used to shoot lead .177 balls by the way.
    , .22 Midas , .177 TX200 SR. ZASTAVA PISTOL.177.

crossman gas guns

hi bobby thanks or youre input.

crossman gas guns

thanks to bobby for his input, still a few questions, re could anyone advice on price i would expect to pay and possibility of avaiability. Also how much would it be likeley to cost in custum dties if i got one from Us or Canada!
    Last edited by fat man; 29-09-2008 at 06:01 PM. Reason: my spelling! trying totype with my one hand that works properly !!!

I recently bought a Co2 related tem from the US,and the seller was kind enough to mark the customs declaration,"second /hand,value $50,the actual value was considerably higher,,subsequently i had no duty to pay,

Wull

thanks for the advice BIGWUll i will try that.