Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target Pistols

Target Pistols

Made a big mistake today and tried one at the UKAHFT Pistol side shoot(Thanks GaryC), Like the Steyr LP50 lots but the Cost!!!! ouch! Can anyone please recommend a good pistol for @£300 might be able to up that/double at the end of the month?
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Also try here...some tasty ones...

/

Eric.

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Pistols

Aha now you're hooked mate!

Falcon FN8 would suit you mate, although you may want to look at getting a custom pistol grip made up as even I find most xl grips a bit small! Now that you're sold that Dommie treat yourself to a Rohm or a Drulov (semi auto), or maybe a Steyr might pop up at a good price on here as the credit crunch bites, who knows.

In the meantime you're always welcome to use mine, Dave Hutton and Ting enjoyed it yesterday!!!!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    Aha now you're hooked mate!

Falcon FN8 would suit you mate, although you may want to look at getting a custom pistol grip made up as even I find most xl grips a bit small! Now that you're sold that Dommie treat yourself to a Rohm or a Drulov (semi auto), or maybe a Steyr might pop up at a good price on here as the credit crunch bites, who knows.

In the meantime you're always welcome to use mine, Dave Hutton and Ting enjoyed it yesterday!!!!

Ryan
    Was that Ting giggleing like a schoolgirl? I am looking at the Rohm
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Schoolgirls

Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    Was that Ting giggleing like a schoolgirl? I am looking at the Rohm
    It was a combination of Ting, Chris Cundy, Dave Hutton, Gary Powell, Mick, Babs and me. Most of the girly stuff was Ting though!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Did'nt realise Dave was with you I might have mentioned

The Gathering

Ok lads and girlies I want an LP50 but the wife would divorce me so it looks like a Rohm, which one????

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    it looks like a Rohm, which one????
    Rather depends upon your preferences. I'd suggest the Sport or Top as about the best fit for HFT/FT pistol. Avoid the Match as the cocking method on this one precludes the fitting of the optional scope rail. I'd also steer clear of the variants with the rubber grips or magazine, the mag is great for fun plinking but occasionally not quite as accurate or powerful as the single shot options.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL128.../336585456.jpg

I'd love a Steyr but there is no way on earth I can justify the price of one.
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

If you liked the 'Semi Auto' of the LP50, then the only other target pistol which offers this true semi auto is the Drulov Du-10...

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312599

And thats true, and not just as I am selling one!

MitchMan

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309129

Might fit the bill for a Daystate fanboy. (shame it's .22)
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Vimes View Post
    Rather depends upon your preferences. I'd suggest the Sport or Top as about the best fit for HFT/FT pistol. Avoid the Match as the cocking method on this one precludes the fitting of the optional scope rail. I'd also steer clear of the variants with the rubber grips or magazine, the mag is great for fun plinking but occasionally not quite as accurate or powerful as the single shot options.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL128.../336585456.jpg

I'd love a Steyr but there is no way on earth I can justify the price of one.
    Thanks Sam, its going to be for HFT Pistol so I want PCP and yes I did see the daystate

Oh Bugger, just found out about Morini

Oh Bugger, just found out about Morini
    ....and surely you've heard of Feinwerkbau.....

Pistols

Cheers Ryan for letting us having a go with your very nice pistol at Quarry! a few more hooked on it now.

Rohm twinmaster top £336 at sportsmans gun centre looks nice, just need to get a kidney sold!

DJ