Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: U.B.C Meet

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    It was my pleasure guys, there's no point having nice things not being used. I enjoy watching my kit get used and people doing well with itl. Also there's one in the sales section at the minute for £650 an early xmas bargain!

Thank you all for making me feel welcome and letting me use all of the guns I borrowed too! I'll be along to the next one and if it's warmer I'll bring Andrea along!

Ryan

I'm already been discussing the plans for the next one , should be for April/May .

I've updated the results page, as someone (me ) didn't put up the results for the Snooker Target.

Quick link >HERE<

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Snooker Shoot.

MikeB and I were having cold Co2 problems so we didnt do too well on the snooker game

Well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it

I have a set of poker chips that I have never used.

Guess what? I've found a use for them

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Sniper View Post
    MikeB and I were having cold Co2 problems so we didnt do too well on the snooker game

Well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it

I have a set of poker chips that I have never used.

Guess what? I've found a use for them

Tony
    There was plenty of other targets to warm the gun up

Anyway don't you think you won enough on the day
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Lp50

Yep, saw that and am sorely tempted Only thing is newcomer with the sale as first post and I thought a bit too cheap, not that I want to pay over the odds just seemed a bit iffy I thought they were around £1100 or more new so around £800 - £900 for a nearly new minter would be about the right price or am I being over cautious.

Cheers Keith
    Last edited by mxgb; 29-10-2008 at 05:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Cautious

Quote Originally Posted by mxgb View Post
    Yep, saw that and am sorely tempted Only thing is newcomer with the sale as first post and I thought a bit too cheap, not that I want to pay over the odds just seemed a bit iffy I thought they were around £1100 or more new so around £800 - £900 for a nearly new minter would be about the right price or am I being over cautious.

Cheers Keith
    Always best to be cautious Keith, or there's Gary.C's escrow service. Those prices seem about right, shame they don't pop up very often.

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    Also there's one in the sales section at the minute for £650 an early xmas bargain!
    Ryan
    £650...

I've changed my mind, don't like 'em, not my cup of tea, load of crap, not like a real pistol, too posey, waste of space........

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...mer_crying.gif

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357