Thread: Results for the Octobers Final Round of the U.B.C

Results for the Octobers Final Round of the U.B.C

Hi Guys & Gals.

Well thats the first season over with. Thanks to you all that have taken part over the past six months

The Results are in the competition >WEBSITE<.

This club has gone from strength to strength. Our first >MEET< is on the 25th of this month which will also coincide with the 2nd season competition, Jason will be announcing something >HERE< .

Now lets the congratulations & pi$$ take (my scores ) commence.

Regards
    Paddy.
    Last edited by Pad. E; 05-10-2008 at 05:33 AM.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

As always a big Thank You to Paddy for sorting out the comp's, well done Snoop for winning every section (No real surprise there) and of course thank you all for taking part. I hope you have all enjoyed it and don't forget the 2nd half of the comp starts on the 25th October.

atvb

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Wahey!!!!!...I managed another wooden spoon......like to keep Paddy company..lol!!!
    How the ######## I managed top marks in the Borg......wind must have blown the pellets just right or could just be the ol' Trekkie coming out...
    Eric.

No worries Jason, I enjoy doing the comp, knowing other people are having fun

Eric if I had a SSP I would be owning another wooden spoon . I have prepared some special wooden spoons for the MEET, you might be going home with one

I can safely say I shot pants. No excuses just I rushed it & my mind wasn't concentrating properly.

Yes welldone to John (snooper) apparently he is going to laminate my ar$e because of that target

& a welldone to Jinx & Adam77k for there results this month.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Thanks to all for running the comp, it's given me a reson to dry-fire and practice every day. Can't wait for the next one

Think I might have to get a CO2 multishot when I get paid next, the 'Police Pistol' competition looks fun.

One word: WOOHOOO!

Really chuffed at my score in the spring class

Thanks again to Paddy for setting this up.
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Awards

Hi guy's
    There will be a fair delay in doing the certificates I'm afraid!
    If I havent already gotten your Email addresses, SEND EM TO ME or you wont get your award

Ive got a very busy few days ahead of me, and will try and get them done as and when. So please be patient

Well done to all who took part.

TTFN
    Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)