Thread: IOR Scopes.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hi mate, a friend got one for his 270. they are great scopes, the build is solid, they track well and they offer a variety of features including Matchin reticle and turrets and will take a beating. i think the 3-18 is a great model giving a very usable range of magnification from close range shots on game to long range targets, the knob is large and has a good tactile feel and easy to turn while the reticle offers superb opportunities if you want to hold off for a correction and further more it is illuminated. if i where you i will get the one with metric adjustments.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by flims View Post
    hi mate, a friend got one for his 270. they are great scopes, the build is solid, they track well and they offer a variety of features including Matchin reticle and turrets and will take a beating. i think the 3-18 is a great model giving a very usable range of magnification from close range shots on game to long range targets, the knob is large and has a good tactile feel and easy to turn while the reticle offers superb opportunities if you want to hold off for a correction and further more it is illuminated. if i where you i will get the one with metric adjustments.
    mate this is the model, for the features it has, it will be hard to beat it and i believe the price is good and i prefer it over the MLR version of Nightforce
    http://www.valdada.com/product/2db3f...370a2a1a8.aspx