Thread: Silencer for a Twinmaster Top

Silencer for a Twinmaster Top

I would like to fit a silencer to my Top
    I would like the silencer to be effective, and to screw/unscrew on and off.

So could someone recomend a good pistol silencer and an adapter that will fit on the Tops barrel. Also a good pistol scope

Finally could i use nitromorse to strip the finish off the laminated grip without it affecting the glue in the laninate.

Thanks chip
    www.hwownersforum.freeforums.org

Quote Originally Posted by chip View Post
    I would like to fit a silencer to my Top
    I would like the silencer to be effective, and to screw/unscrew on and off.

So could someone recomend a good pistol silencer and an adapter that will fit on the Tops barrel. Also a good pistol scope

Finally could i use nitromorse to strip the finish off the laminated grip without it affecting the glue in the laninate.

Thanks chip
    I have several Crossman 2240 pistols and find that the Logun Q.G.S or C.C.F.C work best of all those Silencers I have tried with Co2,
    As far as pistol scopes go not much choice on the market, The Rhino 2 x 32 is very good but not easy to find, but I understand J.S. Ramsbottom has now taken delivery of some 2.5 x 32 pistol scopes, I think the price is £40 but you would have to call and find out, I look foreward to someone giving a write up on the B.B.s about this new line. T.R. Robb do a good range of silencer mounts that push on and fix with locktight or superglue you then have the 1/2" thread for normal silencer fit, they come Brass, Alloy, or Black. John Betty
    P.S. from past dealings if you order in the morning good chance to get it the next day.
    Last edited by John Betty; 07-10-2008 at 06:34 PM. Reason: add screw mount