Thread: Colt CO2 Price advice and help please

Colt CO2 Price advice and help please

I am looking a get a Colt 1911 CO2 but for a pistol listed at £131 retail I've been quoted £160 and £176 (black finish) at gunshops local to me.

Has anyone seen the Colt for sale cheaper than this in the South London/North Surrey area?

Just over a year ago I was in the market for a CO2 pistol, I quite liked the Colt 1911 having fired several examples of the real thing, however on taking advice from various people I settled on the S&W 586 as this is generally regarded as better, bought just before the VCR became reality for the sum of £110 plus post. Now I'd like the 1911.

You can see why I am reluctant to pay over RRP when pre VCR these things were considerably cheaper. VCR to blame I suppose

If your not in a rush, scan the for sale section and buy one 2nd hand, New pistol prices are constantly on the up at the moment, and not worth the money shops are asking.

well in my opinion anyway

atvb

jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

The pound is down around 16% against the Euro these last 12 months, but I suspect there's more than a hint of Rip-off-Britain in there too.

In Feb 2007, our sponsor was selling them for £85!!!
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.