Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What bipod is it.....

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

Arrow What bipod is it.....

Not a harris, which clamps on the stud with a funny two bits of metal with pins sticking out of them.

This one (and I like it, so want another), has a small, dome headed (complete withe the "extra" swivel stud on the end) cylindrical piece of metal that fits over the stud, and secures through it with a small, threaded crosspin.

A large (about 1" diamter") threaded coller screws onto this cylinder, securing the bipod between itself and the rifle stock.

TIA - JB

PS Anyone got one for sale ? Tilts, and extends, plus extension pieces for the legs....
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Jon, sounds like a Logun jobbie. Any pics?
    Rgds,
    Dave.
    SkyDrive, Pics, manuals & more.

Snapshot. Guest
    I agree with Dave, it's probably either a Logun or B Squared. It could just be the cheapo version that Opticswarehouse are selling. The genuine version has flats on the front and back of the threaded tube that attaches to the stud so the bipod is initially mounted sideways, the cheap one doesn't.

Jonathan

Thanks Guys,

yeah, this one has flats, so you can rotate the thing through 90 degress and remove easily...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Got one and don't like it. if you have a Harris series S model LM I would do a swap.

Regards
    Barry
    http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner

http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner2388

Daystate MKIII RT (A).177" - Daystate MKIII RT (B) .22" (FAC) - Daystate MKIII RT (B2) Short .177" - Daystate MKIII Sports CDT (C) - Daystate X2 Sports R .177" - Daystate Harrier X .22" (FAC)

www.daystateowners.com

Sounds exactly like my B-squared one, have no experience of the logun though. Another one will set you back about £60-70 I believe (its a few years since I bought mine).

Tom.

Originally posted by airgunner2388
    Got one and don't like it. if you have a Harris series S model LM I would do a swap.

Regards
    Barry
    Barry, I have a Harris that I'd like to swap - it is the fixed version, medium height, adjustable legs (has about 6 notches) - any use ?

Tom, thanks

JB

RochdaleLad Guest
    Originally posted by Snapshot.
    I agree with Dave, it's probably either a Logun or B Squared. It could just be the cheapo version that Opticswarehouse are selling. The genuine version has flats on the front and back of the threaded tube that attaches to the stud so the bipod is initially mounted sideways, the cheap one doesn't.

Jonathan
    Minor hijack... I've got one of these myself... So is it a Logun, or a B-Squared? Or is it from the same people?

Mine is the one with the flats front and back etc.

David.

Ive got a small swivel harris that could have a new home for the right money

Is it like this one Jon?
    Rgds,
    Dave.

The only 9-12 inch swivvel bipod worth having is the Harris series 'S' model 'LM' and is the one I use most.

This is the Logun (re branded B Square) bipod

link

The only bipod I would be interested is swapping for is this...

http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner

http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner2388

Daystate MKIII RT (A).177" - Daystate MKIII RT (B) .22" (FAC) - Daystate MKIII RT (B2) Short .177" - Daystate MKIII Sports CDT (C) - Daystate X2 Sports R .177" - Daystate Harrier X .22" (FAC)

www.daystateowners.com

Dave, yeah, looks like the one, except I have not got that bit to the left - wossat then ?

Barry, I'm guessing that the one in your picture is the tilting version of the one I have, which looks identical but is fixed. No worries, I'll just flog mine and by a Logun/B-square...

Thanks for your help all,

JB

It's a barrel mount Jon, if you want to make me an offer I wouldn't be offended.
    Rgds,
    Dave.

Ahhh, OK

Email en route...

Snapshot. Guest
    Originally posted by RochdaleLad
    Minor hijack... I've got one of these myself... So is it a Logun, or a B-Squared? Or is it from the same people?

Mine is the one with the flats front and back etc.
    Identical, made by B-Squared and branded by Logun.

Jonathan