Thread: Baikal MP 651k modding..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There's more out here listening in to to see how you hurt yourself, I mean mod your pistola

Quote Originally Posted by northern35s View Post
    There's more out here listening in to to see how you hurt yourself, I mean mod your pistola
    Doesn't surprise me. I guess it's the human condition to laugh when people are hurt, but not too seriously...I know I suffer from it
    War does not determine who is right; War determines who is left.

the thing that seems to make the most difference on a co2 is barrel length, i fitted my old 7" drozd barrel on my mak, straight swap, then covered it with a dummy silencer instant 1.5ftpds and major increase in accuracy
    Hw110k,hw35e,pp700,750, , crossman 776 ,2200 magnum,140, 1077,m1 carbine, 1377,fn8 lighthunter,Sheridan blue streak, Sharp ace , Sharp innova, tx200hc,weblry premier,yunker2,1999 makerov, Baikal drozd

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
    the thing that seems to make the most difference on a co2 is barrel length, i fitted my old 7" drozd barrel on my mak, straight swap, then covered it with a dummy silencer instant 1.5ftpds and major increase in accuracy
    I'm swapping the standard one with a ratcatcher barrel, which I shortened by about two inches.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoves View Post
    which I shortened by about two inches.
    you did hold it in a vice I hope......

like to see piccies when you've finished Rob

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    you did hold it in a vice I hope......

like to see piccies when you've finished Rob

Russ
    Nope, Junior Hacksaw and an aluminium guide. Needs a wee bit of filing though

Will post pics when gun is complete(hopefully next week!), and again when the gun is Blinged with shiny bits, trueglow sights(If I can figure out a way to mount them), and a Silencer/Air stripper(Probably be asking UK Neil about these).

Rob

You've not recrowned it then?

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357