Thread: Pellets

cooky Guest

Pellets

Not sure if this has been down but im after a theoben mfr in .20 what is the best pellet

i was thinking h&n field target trophy

whats your views ????

cheers

Work great in my Falcon. There aint a lot to choose from in .20, but Bisley Superfield also work for some.

cooky Guest
    i was thinking h&n as it has an anshutz barrel if in not mistaken and theoben reccomend h&n and all the reviews i have read h&n are the best pellet through a .20 theoben barrel

Guesty Guest
    IIRC, the .20 and .25 Theobens have Walther barrels, and the .177 and .22 are Anschutz.
    My FAC .20 likes H&N Baracuda, but preferred H&N FFT when it was a 12ft/lber.

Guesty.

i havent had a go on the MFR yet but i think for my Mk1 .20cal, Theoben recomend premiers.

However, when i bought my gun second hand there were afew tins on H+N FTT's with it and i have continued to use these.

they go great through my Walther barrel and ive never had any fliers with them.

all the best
    andy

Snapshot. Guest
    Another vote for FTTs and Baracudas for the .20 MFR. Mine also likes Bisley Super Fields, doesn't like Accupells or 12.5 grain Eliminators and spits H&N Silhouette all over the place like a shotgun.

Jonathan

Guesty have you tried Ben Taylor's Eliminators thru your FAC, they're pretty good

brig how's tricks glad you got your gun sorted, just to say there are some 'risky' batches of prems about but if they're firing well stick with them (watch out for the decorator's)