Thread: Miroku MK70

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thats a nice looking Miroku, i was just wondering, you say it is a grade 5 but looks different(engraving) to my grade 5?

I dont know if they are wll the same, possibly varies by age?

Cool MK 70 grade 1

I first got a gun from my local gun shop it was a cheap make all went wrong but that is a story of it own ,so gave it back to them and started to look for a browning ultra xs as my big bro. uses one with good results it is 7 or 8 years old found a shooting ground that had half a dozen of them from £1495 up
    off i went with a pocket full of cash ,the lady at the shop took one look at me and the coment was you need a miroku as my face is to fat for the browning. she was right on it my eye was no where near the center of the rib
    but the mk 70 was right on it for me. Off i went to one of the stands with a brand new gun 20 shots later and a lot of broken clays, later i was back in the shop,i parted with £1100 for a new gun.the following weekend off i went with the big bro to brake some clays then the fun started i ended up with a hole in my thumb from the sharp edge on the safety but he spotted a bigger problem was that it was punching holes in the primers on the bottom barrel back it went to browning a week later i got it back a quick 50 bird sporting later and it was still doing it, this time the shop sent it to a local gun smith now it works fine, and as for the hole in my thumb my dremel soon took the shape bits of the gun. all in all i think it is a cracking gun and worth every penny of the £1100 i payed for it and £400 cheaper than the second hand browning i was after.taz
    TORQUE OF THE DEVIL

Got my MK70 after borrowing one from Carl Bloxham during a lesson after the bottom firing pin went tits up on my Beretta,

Returned my Beretta to the shop and paid a few quid more for what feels like a gun in a different league.

The centre bead is a nice touch too.

The centre bead is a nice touch too.

yeah, shows if your canting.!
    Good deal, Paramainiac 20-05-07
    Good deal, Snipperuk 11-09-10
    Good deal, Skygrowler 13-10-10

Yep, MK70 is a lovely o/u...I've got one too and rate it highly for build quality.