Thread: webley eclipse 22

webley eclipse 22

nice gun comes with mounts and scope,stock lovely blueing very good,price posted £155 no offers

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Good rifles these, but you may be asked if it is a rifle or a carbine? Is it a MkI or MkII? (and) Will the post included be insured? Thought I'd mention this to help you up-date your advert and (hopefully) generate a sale . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

the rifle was a mk1 and it was not a carbine it come with insured post,it is now sold and id like to say thank you gareth for helping me out ,ive read a few of your threads and you know your stuff ,im always willing to learn off people like your good self

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsniper View Post
    the rifle was a mk1 and it was not a carbine it come with insured post,it is now sold and id like to say thank you gareth for helping me out ,ive read a few of your threads and you know your stuff ,im always willing to learn off people like your good self
    Always a pleasure matey, as always happy to help if I can. As for gleaning info, this section is a wealth of the stuff, which is great, as it makes every day a school day where you are actually interested in the lessons . Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.