Thread: Nefta grading

Nefta grading

This winter league, says you must enter on your national grade which says i am in b, but on the old nefta side i was ungraded as i have only shot 2 events, so what grade do I enter in the winter league?

b
    the voices made me do it, they tell me things, and they are talking now:eek:

But i thought you cant even get graded until you have shot 3 events. So does this mean I am in unclassified

if you go to the bfta, site it explains how the grade is worked out, a b grade averages between 55% and 70% of the top score so if the top score of the day was 30 and you scored 17 it would put you in b your % for that would be 56.66%.
    on the bfta site on the right hand side is a green box halfway down it says grading click on that, then on the next page click on the bit were it says click here and it explains everything clearly hope this helps
    regards Paul
    the voices made me do it, they tell me things, and they are talking now:eek:

The NEFTA W/L is using the current BFTA grading list, if you have a grade on that list then that is your grade for the NEFTA Winter League. If you don't have a grade on the list then you would be classed as ungraded for your first three shoots.