Thread: hw90tb

Exclamation hw90tb

does any one remember the hw90tb,was made by hw and custumised by theoben,is there any for sale ,as some one got one,and what are they like,thanks,hidy

I remember a guy, Simon who used to go to the old Hilton Park club having one, it was like a boomarang the way it kept going backwards and forwards to the factory due to leaks.

Dave.

thankyout

Quote Originally Posted by dave blakemore View Post
    I remember a guy, Simon who used to go to the old Hilton Park club having one, it was like a boomarang the way it kept going backwards and forwards to the factory due to leaks.

Dave.
    thanks for your input,ken

they had lovely walnut stocks much nicer than the HW ones nearly bought one once

Arrow thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    they had lovely walnut stocks much nicer than the HW ones nearly bought one once
    thanks,hidy.

theoben hw90

Hi, i have still got mine bought from theoben in 1994 which is in .177. I thought of selling it once to help fund another gun, but really pleased i didnt as it is one of the most accurate sporting airguns ive ever used. it would push my tx200sr right to the wire for consistency and accuracy. some say they are better end of the gas ram designs and i wouldnt disagree. you'd have to look hard now to buy one as they are as sort after as a mint fwb124 which incidently my brother has one and wont let go...( the rotten sod) still nevermind!

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattatack View Post
    Hi, i have still got mine bought from theoben in 1994 which is in .177. I thought of selling it once to help fund another gun, but really pleased i didnt as it is one of the most accurate sporting airguns ive ever used. it would push my tx200sr right to the wire for consistency and accuracy. some say they are better end of the gas ram designs and i wouldnt disagree. you'd have to look hard now to buy one as they are as sort after as a mint fwb124 which incidently my brother has one and wont let go...( the rotten sod) still nevermind!
    Spoil sport you promised to sell it too me

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

i had a 22 tb90 and foolishly sold it. i sold it to fund my first pcp.if i ever came across it again i`d have it back, they had really amazing stocks, much nicer than the ones today

hw90tb

I have one in .177...and incidentally, it was me that offered Hidy a swap for his Evo
    Mine isnt getting used so may as well be on its way, look out for it in the sales section some time this week

Paul

Exclamation intrest

hi,i may have the swap you was after for your hw90tb,if there is a chance of a photo pm me,thanks,hidy.

Hw90 tb

Hi Hidy, sent you an email with pics , if possible, i'd like a pic or two of a potential swap...
    ATB
    Paul