Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mike Bridgewood

I am very sorry to hear of Mikes passing.
    I bought quite a few guns from him, he was a true gentleman to do business with. My condolences.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Oh my god, he was only just round my place a month ago - great bloke

Mike, RIP mate....
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Mike Bridgewood

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrie Amatruda View Post
    I know everyone who new Mike Bridgewood will be sorry to hear he passed away suddenly last night (14/10/08) He was a very good friend and one of the most gentle and genuine friends anyone could have wished to know, and I for one will miss him dearly.

Lawrie Amatruda.
    Mike's wife Sheila has asked me to relay her appreciation to all the tributes made to Mike, his funeral is on the 28th Oct. at 1 o/c. at the address below. I also would also like to say thank you to a great bunch of guys on this forum who have shown so much concern about someone whom most have not even met.

Thanks again,

Lawrie.

Epsom Cemetery,
    Ashley Road,
    Epsom,
    Surrey, KT18 5BP.

Thanks Lawrie for keeping all of the members informed and for helping me during my absence.

Well shocked is a understatement,i only found out by reading someone selling a airgun he bought from the late norton amc,i bought cant remember exactly how many guns of the guy,and always smiled when i came to dewrap them every thing was so well wrapped,i once joked with him ide have to get more gun racks as with fifty airguns ide run out of room,only fifty he replied ha ha,well just thought ide put my two peneth in and my memory of micheal ,top man and as everyone says going to be sadly missed.

my condolence

I'm very sorry to hear that mike has passed away. Like many members on the bbs i to have bought and sold to mike and can say that he was a real gent R.I.P my friend
    if u live life on the edge then your taking up to much room

A very nice man. Can't take him off my signature of my good deals. We were both into motorbikes.
    Marsh.
    Good deals with Eddiekneejerk, scirroco,Garvin, brownie,NeilLedger,NortonAMC,MadMike,Lodmoor,Jonny Mark,ogilkes,brdrew,averageplinker,canman,Pagoda1, boxman,beagle,clueless,RobMac,RobM,DaveJW,leroy02, JerryCornelius,jarrod,Alistair,jonno1972,Emsill and Stuart.

Absent Friends. A true gentleman, Lawrie and myself speak of him most weeks. R.I.P.
    Mike

Norton AMC

Binners, I too new Mike and met him on several occasions and bought various guns off him and visited at his home. Who could forget that shed/workshop at the bottom of his garden always filled with various air rifles that he was doing up.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Absent Friends.
    .... Absent Friends.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Absent friends indeed. Every year the list gets longer..... Gone but not forgotten

No, never forgotten