Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Bridgewood - Norton AMC

I am shocked and saddened to hear of Mike passing. Sadly I never met Mike but have been struck by the very high regard that people on here had for him.

He always seemed to offer good honest guns at reasonable prices, and I was always struck by what was in the backgrounds to some of his pictures as much as the guns themselves. Always lots going on around the vice or workbench. The Airgun community has clearly lost a very good son .

Rest in Peace.

Lakey

That's sad news. I did a couple of deals with him and found him very trustworthy.

Very sad news. My condolences to all his family and friends.

Ian.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

sparko is offline One of Tiger Woods' lovers...
    Always sad when someone passes away, even though I never met Mike, I had rifles from him.....An exellent supplier of rickety Meteors....All the more reason to keep the Mk3 I had from him.....My thoughts go to his family and friends....Sparko

I was informed of this sad news while at the club tonight, just can't believe it.
    Always a pleasure dealing with Mike, a friendly more genuine man you couldn't wish to meet!
    And as said previously, his 'workshop' was a wonder in itself!
    A truely great loss to the collecting comunity.
    RIP mate, Paul.
    TX200 collector, ex - BFTO member and vintage BSA rifle anorak!
    Get yourself something useful.....
    HERE!

I've had several dealings and communications with Mike over the last few years, he'll be sadly missed in this virtual world of ours, a true gent.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Rich
    Wanted - Venom Mach 1/2 Trigger

Mike

I had a few dealings with Mike he was one of the best always went the extra mile to help out, I will miss him but I will never forget him RIP mate.

really saddened to hear of mikes parting,rest in peace...you are 1 of the good ones,a very knowledgable chap,a gent and a scholar.

First of all I would like to thank Lawrie for keeping me informed via email - as a few of you know I am in Australia.

I am absolutely gutted about the tragic news of the untimely death of one of the nicest men anyone could wish to meet. I will miss him greatly, as never a week went by without me pestering him on the phone and I know he will be greatly missed by Lawrie.

My first thoughts are for his wife Sheila, who is not in the best of health, and how inadequate I feel being this far from home.

I am sure his funeral will be attended by many of you who have been proud enough to know him.

Peter Binfield

Norton AMC

Very sad news...one of the straightest BBS members..I still have an Airsporter and a Mercury bought from Mike.

Mike95

Sad news indeed. One of lifes good guys.

Condolences

My condolences to his family and all of his friends.
    I never had the pleasure of meeting him but it sounds like he will be missed and well thought of. I don't think there is a higher form of praise that gives someones life true meaning.

Regards and sympathies to all who knew him.

Graham
    Money can't buy you happiness .. But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.

Spike Milligan

Mike

Very sad news, and only at 51 ! never met Mike but had many smooth "Internet" deals .
    My condolences to his family and friends.

Very sad news.

I never met Mike but it was always a pleasure doing business with him.

Sad news..Thank you Mike ,for your helpfull Pm's in bouts of ignorance,and more than fair dealings.
    TIM(wishing we had crossed paths)
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows...