Thread: Not having much luck !!! :(

Not having much luck !!! :(

hi guys

i recently brought a crossman c11 and took it back and had ordered in for me a anics a101

rang the shop today he said the one he orderd hasnt come in yet but he has one i could have .... so ive gone to fetch it got home and loaded her up

the 1st 4 bbs jammed n i had to take the mag out n get them out

i then got to fire two shots .... seemed quite powerfull to me

so i loaded her up again go to pull the trigger n theres nothing there its just moving back and forth. like its came off a spring or somthing

phoned the shop back up , im now going to be having the brand new one , like i should of anyway!!!

Is this a common fault with the a101 , jamming and trigger issues ???

cant belive i oly got to fire two shots , although the two i shot did impress me lol

I have never liked the 101, you would have more luck hitting your target if you threw the pistol at it. I would ask for a refund and by something better on here second hand.

But's only my opinion.

Good luck i hope you get something sorted.

atvb

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Thanks for your reply cookie

It seems i cant have a refund .... and i did open the crossmans sealed package , so i didnt even think he would swap it never mind a refund

if i get a 'new a101' tht dosent jam all the time ill be happy , if i can master the aim

if not am i within my rights to ask fora refund , ive paid £80 afterall

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leeland View Post
    Thanks for your reply cookie

It seems i cant have a refund .... and i did open the crossmans sealed package , so i didnt even think he would swap it never mind a refund

if not am i within my rights to ask fora refund , ive paid £80 afterall

thanks
    No refunds on a new product is illegal!

Legally; If the product does not function how it is supposed to do, then you are legally entitled to a refund.
    Had this out many a time and ALLWAYS won even though it sometimes meant a recorded delivery letter to the shop asking for a refund, because it didnt work correctly. Even with second hand stuff bought from a retailer its the same. Even ex-display.
    Private sales and stuff like car boots are a different matter though

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

At the end of the day fella if it works and you have fun with it, that's all that matters. Have a look at www.umarexboysclub.co.uk it's full of nutters that just want to have fun. Sign up and join the mad house.

atvb

Jason (UBC Founder)
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.