Thread: www.umarexboysclub.co.uk

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul55 View Post
    Excellent, another air softer I sold all my lead shooters for air soft a while ago and am now the proud owner of a TM1911A1, TM1911A1MEU, Detonics Combat Master, for the new Police Pistol, a Colt Python 4" which the wife has taken ownership of & finally an KSC MP7 gas blowback. The last one is insane on full auto
    Nice to meet you, Paul.

Yes, they are pretty good, aren't they? The attention to detail with the TM guns is amazing! I am very pleased with my 1911A1, which is nearly three years old (hope I'm not tempting fate!). I should imagine the MEU and Combat Master are both as good as the 1911 - the MEU being better for PP shooting given the higher profile sights (I'm making excuses before I start!).

However, I'm not sure I would recommend the G17 as the front of the slide has cracked on mine (this is due to the difference in design between the two pistols, the G17 metal inserts being less efficient than those on the 1911). I have repaired it - and it shoots well - it just looks like it's been in the wars!

Thanks to UBC, I have a good excuse to add to my collection! The TM Python sounds interesting as if we were to get a cartridge pistol (they are allowed here with a licence) I would choose a revolver first. Having said that, a variety of interesting Taiwanese manufactured pistols are becoming available in Thailand - such as an 8" Luger by WE - decisions, decisions!

As to your MP7 - I subscribe to a Thai magazine called "ChinGuns" and in looking for a revolver review I've just found one on an MP7A1 by KSC! I will have to have a look through the article and see what they have to say - with a little help from "Mrs Meteor" as it's all in Thai!

All the best,
    Adrian.
    Last edited by Mr Meteor; 27-10-2010 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Spelling, grammar - all the usual stuff!