Thread: Anschutz Match 54

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

Anschutz Match 54

Can anyoune tell me where to get some Allen bolts to replace the original slot headed stock bolts. Gun was made 1968.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Can anyoune tell me where to get some Allen bolts to replace the original slot headed stock bolts. Gun was made 1968.

Andy
    Tried Phil?
    Has a wide variety of cap bolts.

Think the Anschutz bedding screws are much the same today as they always have been, with the exception of different lengths for different stock designs (thick/thin fore-end). The 19xx series action still in production is pretty similar, just a modified bolt design. Given the number of Match 54s still in circulation, your local gun shop should be able to acquire what you need through the Anschutz spares network.
    Last edited by Hemmers; 18-10-2008 at 04:47 PM.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud
    Shooting is my meditation

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmers View Post
    Think the Anschutz bedding screws are much the same today as they always have been, with the exception of different lengths for different stock designs (thick/thin fore-end). The 19xx series action still in production is pretty similar, just a modified bolt design. Given the number of Match 54s still in circulation, your local gun shop should be able to acquire what you need through the Anschutz spares network.
    Thanks for the reply mate.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    Tried Phil?
    Has a wide variety of cap bolts.
    No I hadn't when I wrote the above but after leaving Westons today I did think of him.

I always had you as being a bit left of centre with all your tolerant ways.

Monkey

Oh and if its on the rifle it is the rifle unless its a bipod from the centre.

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    No I hadn't when I wrote the above but after leaving Westons today I did think of him.

I always had you as being a bit left of centre with all your tolerant ways.

Monkey

Oh and if its on the rifle it is the rifle unless its a bipod from the centre.
    Cheers m'dear ....... good job it's getting linished then

"I always had you as being a bit left of center with all your tolerant ways.

Monkey"

I always suspected you couldn't tell left from right!

arf!