Thread: Videos for your viewing pleasure ;)

Videos for your viewing pleasure ;)

Nice videos Tomahawk674 – where’s the point of aim on your Navy and what distance are you shooting at?

Love the tin can spinning in the air in the last vid – good shooting!
    'Gun control is like trying to reduce drink driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars'

The distance is 12.5 yards on all shots. My navy seems to hit perfectly on point of aim, which makes things great for me

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk674 View Post
    The distance is 12.5 yards on all shots. My navy seems to hit perfectly on point of aim, which makes things great for me
    Wow that must be great to have such a good POI. My Navy does the usual 6 inches high and to the left at 20 yards – must try it at closer range.

Okay … for your next challenge – you have to hit the tin again in mid air after you’ve sent it spinning.
    'Gun control is like trying to reduce drink driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars'

Quote Originally Posted by Calibre44 View Post
    … for your next challenge – you have to hit the tin again in mid air after you’ve sent it spinning.
    HA!! LOL

Yeah that's a long shot, pun intended. If memory serves me correctly, my gun was also hitting high when brand new, but now it's getting close to the 1000 shot mark (that in only a few months mind you) and it hits dead on; then again, it could be I am getting better at shooting it.

One thing that helps me out tremendously is to remove the glare from the front sight, via a spray called "Sight Black", or by using a zippo lighter and holding a flame to the sight. It makes a world of difference.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Good shooting, Tomahawk!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone