Thread: mint condition .22 hw45

Exclamation mint condition .22 hw45

got a genuine mint condition hw45 for sale in .22.

Rarely used with original wooden grips. Need a valuation please and hopefully a fast sale.

Hw45

Ist dibs on this please, as I'm looking to buy, may be deemed unfair to suggest a valuation, so when your happy with a price let me know cheers Roll

They being shy...cos no pics or info. How old? Post pics if you can, if not offer email pics. If your not sure how to do simply ask. Do these things and your info/sale will head off at a pace. No info-no sale.

I'm not trying to hijack this thread......

....merely offering some friendly advice:

Don't forget that BBS rules say you must state a price.

Beware that your post may be interpereted as soliciting offers and you could soon lose your newly gained access to this section.

If you do a search on HW45 you will find numerous sales threads for this type of gun and will be able to put a reasonable price.

Alternatively, put down a higher price than you think its worth and you will see from lack of response that you have priced it too high. You can then progressively reduce the price until you get a taker or until you come to the lowest price acceptable to you.

Hope this helps. Good luck with the sale.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

asking for £195ono. Pics available upon pm request. If you require further info please pm.

Not sure how long I've had the gun btw.
    The gun is oiled properly and ready to sell, don't really know what else to say really, pm me if you have any questions.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by p.seller99 View Post

Rarely used with original wooden grips. Need a valuation please and hopefully a fast sale.
    I think HW45s sell for between about £120 and £150 these days.

It's not really a collectable so you could try advertising it in general sales.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by p.seller99 View Post

These are currently available brand new for £219.95 in an array of shops (just checked a few on line for you), so going by the BBS and AGF 2/3rds of new price rule (which includes the immediate loss of 17.5% in VAT the moment you walk out the shop's door), a realistic second hand price for such an item in vgc should be £150 tops. Have also done a search on here for you and most where sold seem to have sold for between £110 and £150 which supports this price for an s/h vgc example. Hope this helps . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

price lowered to £180. This being a .22 model and with all original parts not to mention hardly used. Only fired a few shots.