Thread: help with valuation please

help with valuation please

i was at a relatives wedding at the weekend and it turns out that my uncle has a few air rifles etc and would like to know what ,if any value they might be/have
    he has a webley junior and senior both .177 the junior is abit tatty so i would guess the senior is too
    he has a benjamin ????underlever 1906 (is that year of manufacture or model he didnt tell me and i know nothing about old air rifles) said to be in very good condition (i would be the judge of that if i saw it ,but didnt get to see it so can only take his word ) im guessing its also .177as he also had a crossman pump up pistol model 1377 ,yet again its not mint bit of rust on barell in .177 which i quite took a fancy too ,are they any good ?
    i didnt like the plastic wood on it
    any help would be most welcome thanks
    andrew
    .22 bsa superstar, gamo shadow igt.22,umarex850 tactical,aa410k, .aa410tdr.177 aa410 classic thumbhole.
    live long and prosper,think not long tails

Crosman 1377

Hi Andrew
    For a Crosman 1377 in the condition you describe I would expect to pay between £30 to £40.

To answer the question are they any good try looking at WWW.AIRGUNINFO.COM.

This will give you some ideas as to what can be done to these pistols and what they are capable of.

All the best Mick