Thread: fwb p70 or steyr lg110 ft?

fwb p70 or steyr lg110 ft?

ive just started shooting at 10m and am looking at buying a new air rifle which is going to be great from club level to as far as the international stage if i get that good. after alot of reasearch ive narrowed my rifle search down to 2 rifles, the fwb p70 and the steyr lg110. both these rifles retail at around the same price and have an excellent reputation for match greatness so i was wondering if anyone in the know could advise me as to which is the best to have. thanks alot

The NSRA shop has both I think, you could take a trip to see if you preferred either one! But I would say Steyr! It has sight risers and weights all in the box waiting for you and feels perfect in my view ;-)

I have three Steyrs and with the back up from Harry Preston of Steyr UK you are all set! I had a regulator go on my FT rig and sent it to him on Tuesday afternoon, at 9ok thurday morning it arrived back!!!! Nuf said ;-)

Oh a Steyr holds the world record in 10m too, but lets face it all the top 5 rifles will do it!!!

Rich

thanks rich thats good advise,i was leaning more towards the steyr anyway because of its reputation at 10m but also because it looks stunning! i'll definately try both before i buy though, thanks again

hi mate

defo try both out

I have the FWB P70 (both 10m and FT versions). For info alot of the welsh and english team shoot FWB's and they swear by them. I am well pleased with mine - I can shoot ragged one hole groups at 50m with the 12lb version

HTH

ATB

Phil
    AAS200T.177 & S510SL .177. FWB P70(diopter), P70 FT(Big Nikko) Steyr LP10, LG110(Big Nikko), LG20(diopter) . The gun is deadly accurate - shame about the user

cheers phil, im going to go to the welsh open as a spectator on the 1st november to get a real feel for competition so there will be plenty of oppurtunity to speak with other shooters to find the best rifle for me, thanks again.