Thread: Where were you?

Where were you?

Below is a list of the UBC members. Most did not enter the PP1 Comp.

Your reasons, or a note from a parent/guardian are required. Posted on here, please. It's not to late. What's the matter? Can't take the heat

There really is no excuse, it's not too late to git yer lazy ass in gear and join in.

It really is fun and relaxing, c'mom, stop popping at tin cans in the yard and get into some very user friendly comps.

Okay, I won't copy the list till later to give you a chance to enter.

Those not entering will be required to report to my study for a rollocking.

atb Phil G

I fully intend to enter future comps, and my excuse is a mixture of a) I simply forgot, and b) it was our 15th wedding anniversary last weekend, a date we share with Cheryl's parents so it was a busy weekend with much merry-making and other er... um... "activities."

Sorry for letting the side down, I do feel bad that Jim didn't get the inaugural turnout he deserves after all his hard work and effort, and I promise to try harder in future.

Now... about "your study"...

Will it be the cane, Sir? The only reason I ask is...

Sticks and stones may break my bones,
    But whips and chains excite me!

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    I fully intend to enter future comps, and my excuse is a mixture of a) I simply forgot, and b) it was our 15th wedding anniversary last weekend, a date we share with Cheryl's parents so it was a busy weekend with much merry-making and other er... um... "activities."

Sorry for letting the side down, I do feel bad that Jim didn't get the inaugural turnout he deserves after all his hard work and effort, and I promise to try harder in future.
    We'll accept your excuse - THIS time, Mike!

But seriously...I AM surprised that we didn't get more entrants. Certainly we can't make the logistics any easier: any repeating CO2 or PCP air pistol that holds at least 6 rounds: six yards of space: targets that you can print out from our Forum: and 30 pellets and you're good to go.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

My pistol's only a 5 shot!!...

And I've only just joined

Wink hiiiiiii

what do i do????? ive got the targets and understand the rules...who do i send the score too,,,and whats the cut off dates?

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Glad to have you with us, Neil!

Turn scores in privately to me at:

capnwilliam@yahoo.com

Not later than midnight (your time or mine, which ever is later) the third Sunday (as Sunday becomes Monday) of the month.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone