Thread: For the new year?...

For the new year?...

So I'm sititing there at 5:30 this morning giving our 9 month old girl her baby porridge and trying to explain that its actually the middle of the night (flaming clocks!) when I have this idea.

Why dont I print, on good photo paper, 12 really tastfull photo's of vintage BSA's, Webley's etc, and make my own calender!..... OMG, I bet NO ONE has ever thought of that before!!!

Better than the usual dogs, country gardens, guitars, super cars that I usually get in my stocking?!.

We've all got a little library of images that we've downloaded from various sites right?... so this is a really good chance to actually enjoy them me thinks.

I could even make one as a Christmas pressent for the Missus!!, I mean, she REALLY love airguns!!
    "This doll is extremely dangerous, it has voodoo qualities"

you need to get some sleep fella...

good idea tho'.... (e-mail us a copy when youve done)

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Great idea - shame you would be in breach fo copywrite laws with the downloaded images.

A kinda 'Calendar Girls' for the anoraks !

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

edbear2 Guest

Talking

Look at the woodwork on that baby!!!!!!!!

Airgun Calendar...

Exactly the sort of thing Gentlemen.

See your point about the downloaded images/copyright side of it though!, just have to make do with taking pic's of my Airsporter Mk1, Webley Mk3, Cadet Major, all draped tastefully over a silk Sheet....cooorrr!

When I've finished it, I'll put them up for your delectation.

Roll on January.
    "This doll is extremely dangerous, it has voodoo qualities"

Great. Just get some glossy paper for the printer and I'll have Christmas presents for all the famliy - whether they want them or not.

Seriously though, good idea