Thread: new beretta?

new beretta?

hi has anyony seen this or does anyone own this and if so are they any good??? i want it as i like the looks but i think its a bit expensive at the moment the last time i called this company they said the price changed from what it says on the webpage to £170 (black with wooden grips) was a few months ago still might save up for it
    http://www.allgunsdiscounted.co.uk/a...eretta_92.html

Just looked at the link, first i've heard of this pistol and looking at the rest of the site I can't believe the prices, i bet they all go up on ordering.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

These two new Beretta Combat pistols are currently being developed and tested and are distinguished by a particularly aggressive and personal style. These pistols are specifically modified to improve performance in competition combat style shooting. The operation is single action only, and the ambidextrous manual safety blocks the sear and the slide in the dosed position. Magazine capacity is 17 rounds. As with all developmental models, specifications are subject to change.

Yer have to wonder why

=

Looks ace .

17 shots ?? Inline mag ? so will that be BBs only ?

Not much info, in the ad .

Carl.
    " This , is MY safety "

His prices aren't updated.

Rang him about the Colt 1911 about 3/4 months ago.

Site says £111.00, he quoted £140 ish.....

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

I e-mailed about a general enquiry a few weeks ago and they said the prices weren't upto date, seems like a hook to get people in then they tell you the real prices!