Thread: Task avoidance

Task avoidance

This evening I shall be mostly avoiding doing any paperwork by glueing targets onto every bit of A4 sized card in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbet View Post
    This evening I shall be mostly avoiding doing any paperwork by glueing targets onto every bit of A4 sized card in the house.
    Have a recce around your area, I find the plastic corrugated Estate Agents boards very good for backing targets

Good luck, Phil

The street urchins have built a bonfire of biblical proportions at the end of the street. I noticed quite a few in the stack earlier. I'm sure they'd fill it with virgins if they could but there aren't any round here

tonight i will be mostly DOING ALL MY PAPER WORK!!!!

i bludy hate the stuff, have to sort out all buisness and personal documents as we are changing filing area around, wanna gooooooo sssshooooooooooootin
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Quote Originally Posted by Vanpyre View Post
    tonight i will be mostly DOING ALL MY PAPER WORK!!!!
    Noooooooooooooooooooo! Feel the force luke, there must be something else you could be doing. breathe and flow buddy. There should be a help line for this kind of dichotomy.

Noooooooooooooooooooo! Feel the force luke, there must be something else you could be doing. breathe and flow buddy. There should be a help line for this kind of dichotomy.
    either that or talk to the missis.........u choose!!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

For the MEET, I got a whole load of card from work & my daughters (mainly Sinead) kindly volunteered to glue the targets for me. I offered to pay her 2p a target but when she worked it out that she was only going to get £1.80 for 90 targets. She told me to get lost , so I gave her a fiver for doing 61
    BE-HAPPY-OK