Thread: Parker Hale 53 extras

Parker Hale 53 extras

Gentleman. I am still very much the novice when it comes to B.P. shooting. I do have a nice repro (Italian) Enfield carbine that I can shoot but I am keen to collect original Parker Hale items to go with my mint P.H. 3 band Enfield. I have just acquired an oil bottle and cap box but know there must be more. I know there is a P.H. combination tool. (Anyone got one they want to part with?). But I was recently informed that P.H. made a nipple protector on a chain. Is this so? What else did P.H.make to go with their fine repro Enfields? My intention is to have a case built to house the rifle and accessories. Any help will be much appreciated.
    Barry. New Zealand.

Picture of my P.H.rifle and bits I have to date.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...irthday013.jpg

Parker Hale.

I have a Parker Hale .577 2 band Navy that has a nipple cover on a chain fitted. Fastens to the trigger guard and hangs down when not in use. It was fitted when i bought the rifle several years ago so dont know where it came from. I also have a multi tool with nipple key but it is an original Enfield one not a Parker Hale one. Bought it from a mate who goes to the auctions here in the uk for £10, seemed a better buy than a repro one. Will try and get some piccies sorted.

Hi Tim. An original tool for that price would be great. I do have one repro of unknown origin. I will still strive to get all P.H. items for my cased Enfield idea.
    Below is a picture of the few B.P. bits I do own.
    Barry
    http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...irthday014.jpg