Thread: a worth while charity

d gray Guest

Smile a worth while charity

hi all
    i would like some help on a date to be confirmed between september and dcember of this year i am going to attempt to set a new world record of shooting 1000 20mm targets at 35yds in 60 mins i have all the relervent paper work from guiness world records who have said its ok to attempt it the support team is all sorted spare mags and dive tanks have been secured thank to local companys and if all goes well were hoping to hold the record attempt at BARPC (basingstoke air rifle and pistol club) what we cant decide on is a charity for any money to go to this is where you lot come into play if you know of anybody or any charity that could benerfit from a donation could you please reply to this with a few details about the proposal you have i hope you can help and when a date is set some of you may be able to turn up and give a bit of suport

further details comming soon
    THANKS
    E-MAIL fireflygray@aol.com

The 'me' charity, all funds welcome this way. nah but seriously why not a gamekeepers charity, i mean most of the people who would sponsor you anyway are going to be pro-shooting so why not give it a go, but if you want to give us airgunners a good name in the public eye then a childrens charity would be a good suggestion.

The get Proud Dad a new Ripley and Disco charity would be a good idea in my opinion.

Seriously though, I'm a Doncaster Rovers supporter and last season when we played Mansfield at home, a group of Mansfield Town fans cycled from their ground to ours in aid of the Chelsea Barsby fund.

She was the mascot for Mansfield that day and did a lap of honour around our ground with the cyclists and to see her that day really touched my heart.

So take a look at the website to find out more about this brave little girl.

http://www.chelseabarsbycampaign.org.uk/

I definatley think this is a worth while charity.

d gray Guest

ok guys we all want a free shoping trip but at the moment proud dad has the winning ticket just looked at the link you supplied mate if we get any one else with a story like this its going to be hard to decide where the money goes i think a split will be good and a childrens charity would be good most of us have had a good and easy life compared to some of thoughs kids out there dont you think

I forgot to say good luck with the challenge.

d gray Guest

charity deciced

all money raised is going to go to cbc if any of you have to ask why have a look at the llink PROUD DAD has put with this thred under "chelsies story" i am going to try and get some sponsership forms made so you can download them and help a worth wile cause may take a day or to can shoot better then i can use a computer any help appreacated

nice one D Gray!

good luck with it all!
    andy

Hi, one shot every 3.5 sec that I would like to see good luck
    Steve
    Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once

d gray Guest
    thanks guys as i said earlier dates to be arranged but we will give plenty of notice to you all i hope that we can pull it off and raise as much money as we can for chelsea"s charity
    thank you all

Keep this one up top a little longer.