Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Mould

Quote Originally Posted by LONG REACH View Post
    I'm looking for a Lee double cavity .454 ball, or ball and conical bullet mould. If anyone has got one they no longer use and would like to sell it, please let me know what the price is, or if there's anything you would like to trade for it

(Also in the Wanted Section)

ATB
    Baz
    I think I have one in the garage, balls too big for my 44. Will let you know tonight?

Hope I don't sound like a weirdo

Hi Steve, No you don't sound like a wierdo , But .454 too big for your .44 ? I'm using .457 in my normal load, using an 1858 Remington NMA and a Colt 1851 Navy, I just want a .454, to see if there's any difference with my grouping
    Would be very much obliged if you could let me know how much you would like for it.

All the best
    Baz

Sorry Baz, the one I was thinking of is .457, makes balls a little too big with the lead I'm using (not pure, has some antimony in it). I had to buy a .454 so I could squeeze them in. Only cost £15 I think, try Fbay?

Sorry

Steve

No prob's Mate, thank you for looking.
    I wondered why it was hard to load a .454, but now you've answered that one. I'm also looking for a .451, if you come across any (that you're not after , just again to see what effect it has on my grouping.

Thanks again Steve !!!

All the best
    Baz