Thread: 8 nx 56 nighteater 30mm ir

8 nx 56 nighteater 30mm ir

High, just got a nikko nighteater fixed mag 8 x 56 IR. Seems nice but a bit bulky. Anyone got one? Cheers.
    under me sling ting

Hello Jim

I am also thinking of getting one but things are not clear , so can you please tell me if it is mildot? and if it is side focus?has it got a side wheel?

Thank you.

can you take any photos of it please?

8x56 nighteater, just bought one, its not i/r, no swf, it is milldot has eyebell focus, locking turrets and a 30mm body.nice and clear just need to look for a front lens cover as its cut on the angle and dont know if anybody does one for this shaped front lens, does anyone know if there is a flip-up-cover for the nighteater??

wellhouse0 Guest

nighteater

there's a screw in extension that squares it off and then you attach flip down to this. I've got one -great scope.

Quote Originally Posted by gc93 View Post
    8x56 nighteater, just bought one, its not i/r, no swf, it is milldot has eyebell focus, locking turrets and a 30mm body.nice and clear just need to look for a front lens cover as its cut on the angle and dont know if anybody does one for this shaped front lens, does anyone know if there is a flip-up-cover for the nighteater??
    Try here - http://opticswarehouse.co.uk/products.asp?cat=399