Thread: Beeman C1 .22 For Sale

Beeman C1 .22 For Sale

Based on a BSA Vulcan (I am led to believe) this break barrel springer has a shotgun style stock and has just been serviced by Sporting Supplies of Bloxwich with New Sears, Safety Catch and New Spring. It is has a smooth operation and as a bit of a classic airgun, should be an interesting addition to anyones collection. There are a couple of marks on the stock and the end of the barrel has some scoring where a secondary silencer had been fitted. No rust or deep pitting on blueing, selling with no scopes, as will be using on another gun. Priced to sell at £125
    Please send a personal message to get any more info or pics. Carriage extra.

This is listed in the Airguns For Sale Forum where the pictures can be seen. Can't seem to upload to this section for some reason.
    Theoben Rapid Mkll in .20 Cal with H&N FTT. Perfect cure for Bunnies with Insomnia!

BSA Vulcan?

Webley Vulcan, if it was made by BSA you need to be asking for a lot more as it would be very rare indeed.

Good luck with your sell.

Johnj.

Will take it, posted on other thread too. YHPM.

beeman /wey c1

sorry to correct you, but this gun was made by Webley, not bsa, its a great rifle based on the Vulcan, early ones without a saftey catch. Bit of a cult gun in usa, i bought one recentley on this site from a fellow member. It is without doubt one of the best guns i have, my 10 year old loves shotting it at club, when i can get it of him i shoot it and one day may even get to chrongraph it!, loves pels and air arms feild pellets. Good luck with sale.