Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Snooker Challenge Online Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei Gizmo View Post
    hi bro (Jason) got my target . Ive got to have a go lets see if theres 1 other thing i can beat you at ? Ive only done it 1s . but i think that this is your game but im up for a go lol

beeman open sights

let me no who i pay ?

thanks all have fun

Liam
    Hi Liam

Only just seen this post.

YHPM

Regards
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei Gizmo View Post
    hi bro (Jason) got my target . Ive got to have a go lets see if theres 1 other thing i can beat you at ? Ive only done it once . but i think that this is your game but im up for a go lol

Beeman P3 - Open Sights

let me know who i pay ?

thanks all have fun

Liam
    Good Luck Bruv, (Your going to need it)

Don't forget the monthly Competition too, (you don't pay for that one)

Later's Boy

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Hi Guys & Gals

All entries are now closed. The competition is now on. Please check the link >HERE< on the competition website for any data that I've missed out & I'll update it.

Good Luck to you all

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Fun Shoot!

This was one of the most fun shoots yet, although I did not score very highly! I am enjoying myself, and find that I am improving bit by bit. I would probably improve a lot faster if I would practice more!
    Jan McArthur

"When a [wo]man is tired of London... [s]he is tired of life!" (Johnson)
    It is the most marvelous city in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Jan McArthur View Post
    This was one of the most fun shoots yet, although I did not score very highly! I am enjoying myself, and find that I am improving bit by bit. I would probably improve a lot faster if I would practice more!
    Welldone Jan with your score & to Jim aswell.

Glad you enjoyed it, which is the main thing

Regards
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Shot both my entries today also.
    I dont shoot very often and when i do, i have always shot at bisley targets aiming at the bottom of the seven ring at ten meters.
    Where i put on average 5 or 6 shots out of 8 in the black.

So today was the first time i have shot aiming at POI, the first time i have used a red dot (mounted one on my hw45 months ago and never got round to using it, infact before today i had only ever put five shots through my hw45 and that was on the day i bought it new, also months ago.) and the first time i have shot at six yards, and it was a lot more fun.

I hope this comp runs and runs as it will get me shooting a lot more.

Regards
    Kelley
    www.hwownersforum.freeforums.org

Hi.

Shot my cards earlier in the week.

Good target this one can get quite stressful when you are coming up the last segments

People submitted scores so far are:

Open sights ~ 6 / 12

Optical sights ~ 3 / 6

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Hi guys & gals

The results are in the the first months competition. I bit of a low turnout, shame really as I think this is the best target so far, well except for the camo target

However rules are rules, so to be fair on the people who paid & posted there scores on time >>HERE<< are the results. Welldone to those who took part

It just means the people who missed out need to go for it in the next two rounds.

2nd date for the competition will be from the 10th January – 17th January

Regards
    Paddy
    Last edited by Pad. E; 21-12-2008 at 03:49 AM.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Oh Bo!!ocks, I just came on to post scores to Paddy, thought it closed tonight, Balls Balls Balls

That will teach me to read the rules page properly, Any way i would have upset Mr Fletch anyway.

Jason (Founder and Muppet of the UBC)
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Too bad for the low turnout, Pad, it was sure a lot of fun!

I suspect that the weather is keeping folks inside. It's been drizzly / dreary here in New Orleans too, though it's been disgustingly warm: this following a cold spell. Lots of people here have colds.

The Police Comp's had a low turnout so far, also. Remember that midnight tonight (your time or mine, whichever is later) is the deadline for the December comp.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Oh Bo!!ocks, I just came on to post scores to Paddy, thought it closed tonight, Balls Balls Balls

That will teach me to read the rules page properly, Any way i would have upset Mr Fletch anyway.

Jason (Founder and Muppet of the UBC)

Hi Jason.

Sorry mate, but I had to be strict with this one. I think I wouldn't have got any awards if everyone put there scores in

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    Too bad for the low turnout, Pad, it was sure a lot of fun!

I suspect that the weather is keeping folks inside. It's been drizzly / dreary here in New Orleans too, though it's been disgustingly warm: this following a cold spell. Lots of people here have colds.

The Police Comp's had a low turnout so far, also. Remember that midnight tonight (your time or mine, whichever is later) is the deadline for the December comp.

Jim

Yeah the weather wasn't too bad when I shot mine over the coarse of the week. It was rather windy when I shot with the HW45, the target holder was swaying this way & that

I agree that & already said that this target is one of the best yet.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

I'm not playing on account of the fact that the last time I tried to adjust my Zastava to shoot at poi I couldn't get it to, and then couldn't get it back to as it was before for ages. Now I've got it set for the monthlies and know where it is for PPC I'm not messing with it again.
    And no I'm not buying another one just for snooker cause all my 'hobbies' budget
    is earmarked for my FAC.
    Bah Humbug!

PFletch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Hi Jason.

Sorry mate, but I had to be strict with this one. I think I wouldn't have got any awards if everyone put there scores in

Thasallrite Paddy - you be as strict as you want to be with Jason (handcuffs, thigh length camo boots & whips ?)

Seems I'm goldenballs this week - first ever Southern Hunters gold last Sunday, after trying for three years, now winning both categories of snooker comp. I'll just have to try to continue to be my modest self-effacing personality, but

UP YOURS COOKIE !!!

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    POI's the way for PPC, Crabbet, that's for sure: and with the tiny scoring area, for Snooker, too.

I'm kind of "juggling guns and sights" too, as I've got my Smith sighted to POI for the police matches, but am also using it for the bullseye matches, and its sight is hard to see against the bullseye.

I'm not too pleased with my Beeman: need to get something else for bullseye. Debating between a Daisy 747 (probably better choice), and an HW 70 (probably more fun).

Then again, that HW 45 calls to me, too...

Decisions, decisions,....

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Damn and buggeration!

Sorry Paddy it's been a bit hectic here and I only just managed to shoot the PPC before getting booted off the range by staff eager to close up and go do some Christmas shopping. I fully intended to shoot the snooker comp yesterday and was gutted when I realised I'd missed the deadline.

Rules is rules, well done to those who took part.