Thread: Pistol clubs in East/North Yorks??

Pistol clubs in East/North Yorks??

Hi all, new to this forum and to pistols although I have used a rifle off and on for many years.
    I've just bought a Baikal IZH-46M 10m target pistol and would like to use it in comps in my area. Any recomendations or experience of clubs gratefully received.
    Shot my first "60" comp style in the range at Euroguns and did 516, not record breaking but not too bad as I only got the gun on Tuesday. What sort of score will be competetive in club events?
    looking forwards to doing it for real, like a kid with a new toy :-)

DC

Hi there, and welcome to the bbs

I only know of one and thats hull & district FTC (out door range near the coast at Roos indoor range in Hull itself)

Why not join in our "Honesty / postal / email" comps and join the UBC?

www.umarexboysclub.co.uk or see the threads in this section.

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Hi DC
    Welcome to the bbs, and to the pistol section as Tony said why not join the UBC and join in the shoot out for the wooden spoon Sorry Paddy forgot you are rather partial to keep it
    ATB Keith

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by mxgb View Post
    Hi DC
    Welcome to the bbs, and to the pistol section as Tony said why not join the UBC and join in the shoot out for the wooden spoon Sorry Paddy forgot you are rather partial to keep it
    ATB Keith
    And you can shoot our Police Pistol Comp, too. Uh-oh, you need a repeater for that...

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

hi DC

welcome pull up a chair an relax
    there are a couple of clubs i reckon the closest one to you would be Huntington FTC Escrick Near York. without 70-80 mile round trip to hull or roos during day. the one at witherensea is ok to but if your tall watch your head cant say ive been to the one at york but will be shooting the winter leauge there

ATB
    Niel
    shoot safe
    Niel
    spelling mightbe hitt n missz but i dont mizz with the Ripley or the S400

Hi David and welcome to the BBS, Like Tony and Keith have both said why not join the Umarex Boys Club, check us out Here on the BBS or our website Here, we hold a monthly competition which also has fun side shoots, and stating next month we have a Snooker Competition with awards.

Look forward to welcoming you as a member.

atvb

Jason (Club Founder)
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Hey Paddy, best take a crash hat if you shoot there
    ATB Keith

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaff View Post
    hi DC

the one at witherensea is ok to but if your tall watch your head cant say ive been to the one at york but will be shooting the winter leauge there

ATB
    Niel

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaff View Post
    hi DC

witherensea is ok to but if your tall watch your head cant say ive been to the one at york but will be shooting the winter leauge there

ATB
    Niel
    Quote Originally Posted by mxgb View Post
    Hey Paddy, best take a crash hat if you shoot there
    ATB Keith
    Oh ha ha But thanks for your concern
    BE-HAPPY-OK